Specifications & Customization
THE RESIDENCES DOWNTOWN
Franklin, Massachusetts New Construction
Customize Your Luxury New Construction Condominium Home
A new construction luxury condominium at THE RESIDENCES DOWNTOWN - Franklin, MA gives you the unique opportunity to choose your materials and finishes that shows off your own personal style and modern living environment. The look and feel of your new construction can take shape when working with our experienced sales team and construction experts who will guide you through the process. Work with our designers and decorators to choose the colors, materials and lifestyle comforts that makes your new condominium a beautiful new Franklin, MA home.
Listed below are the base construction specifications for the Balcony Plan 1 or Balcony Plan 2 new construction condominiums available at THE RESIDENCES DOWNTOWN. These base specifications are a great place to start, and will provide you modern luxury finishes you'll love, without the need to upgrade. However, if you're looking to add additional features or swap out items for your own special customization and upgrades, we're ready to assist you with all the details.
Let your imagination take shape by decorating your luxury master suite in the perfect tile and finishes. Design and build your gourmet chefs kitchen for those perfect balcony cocktail partied or intimate dinners. By purchasing new construction at THE RESIDENCES DOWNTOWN, you can have it all.
CUSTOMIZATION: Yes, we do that!
Starting with the base specifications, we can customize and enhance your finished new construction condominium unit in THE RESIDENCES DOWNTOWN, Franklin, MA. From custom chef kitchens to master suites, we'll make your new construction your new dream home!
We work with our vendors, suppliers and decorators to source the best materials and provide you expert guidance to buy the best products and finishes for meeting your budget. Our in-house design & construction team listens to your needs and interior decor vision, then we'll help you assemble all the details. Buying new construction should be a fun and exciting process of creating the perfect living environment for you; let's make your dreams come true!
Simply contact us to schedule an appointment to discuss your exact wants and needs. We want you to get exactly what you desire within your budget!
BASE SPECIFICATIONS FOR BALCONY PLAN 1 & BALCONY PLAN 2
THE RESIDENCES DOWNTOWN - FRANKLIN, MA
HEATING & COOLING
• 92% high-efficiency, gas fired, forced hot air or equivalent air handler and compressor. Heating and air conditioning systems will be designed to comply with Massachusetts State Building Code Energy Guidelines.
• Equipment size (tonnage) and efficiency rating will be determined by General Contractor’s subcontractor in consideration of heat loads, heating and cooling gain/loss, home size, window and door layout and efficiency, options purchased, geographic location, and orientation of the house.
• One (1) zone with programmable thermostats. Air handler locations to be determined by General Contractor. Humidifiers are not included.
• One (1) exhaust fan per bathroom.
• 40-gallon electric hot water tank.
• PEX or CPVC water lines and PVC drain lines.
• White, elongated 1.6-gallon toilet in all baths.
• 8" spread faucets on all vanities.
• Rubber floor pan in master shower.
• Fiberglass shower/bath for guest bath.
• Washer and electric dryer hook-ups with venting.
• Water supply line for ice maker connection.
• 100-amp electric service.
• Cable installed in living and all bedrooms.
• 220V outlet for electric dyer.
• Outlets per code and GFI’s per code.
• All switches to be "toggle" style.
INTERIOR LIGHT FIXTURES
• One (1) surface mounted overhead light per bedroom/den.
• One (1) overhead light in master closets.
• Living room to have (2) overhead lights.
• Four (4) standard 5" recessed lights in kitchen and two (2) pedants lights over island/peninsula.
• Dinning room to have one (1) overhead light.
• Bathrooms to have one (1) light over vanities per bowl and one (1) overhead fan light combo.
SMOKE & CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTORS
• Hard wire with battery backup smoke detectors will be located on all floors per the current building code and local fire department.
• Carbon monoxide detector(s) locations will be in accordance with local code requirements and may be combined with smoke detectors.
• All walls and ceilings to be blue board with a skim coat. 1/2" and 5/8" type “x” fire rating per code.
• All ceilings to have skip trowel finish (AKA rough finish).
• Walls accepting tile will be cement board moisture resistant.
• NOTE: Minor (less than 1/8” in width) wall board cracks and nail/screw pops are to be expected in new construction due to wood shrinkage, temperature changes and settlement. This is considered homeowner maintenance and will be the homeowners responsibility. They are not covered under the warranty provided to you by Camford Property Group, Inc and/or 70 East Central Street, LLC.
• Interior trim will have two coats semi-gloss latex.
• Interior walls will have two washable eggshell latex coats.
• Ceilings will have one flat latex coat.
• One color throughout unit.
CABINETS & VANITIES
• Quantities, configurations, sizes and locations are per plan and may vary due to field conditions.
• NOTE: Wood cabinets are a natural material and are subject to color variations that are beyond the control of the builder and cannot be guaranteed.
• Kitchen granite countertops will be chosen from samples provided by builder.
• All bathroom countertops to be cultured marble with integrated sinks.
• 3”-4” backsplash on all countertops.
• Pencil edging for all countertops.
• Luxury, waterproof, vinyl plank wood-look flooring in hallways, living and dining rooms.
• Sound proofing mat to be installed under all-vinyl plank.
• Carpet in all bedrooms and dens.
• Marble threshold with tile in all bathroom floors.
• Ceramic 12”x12” tile in all bathroom/laundry room floors.
• Ceramic 6”x 6” tile on master bathroom shower walls only.
• Details and styles supplied by GC for owner’s approval.
• 5” ¼” pre-primed speed baseboard and 3” ½” casing throughout.
• 6'-8" TruStile® nominal height shaker style panel solid core doors throughout home.
• All casings and moldings to be paint grade engineered MDF material or equal.
• Door knobs will be Kwikset® or equal in satin nickel.
• 30” Whirlpool® or equal free-standing electric or natural gas range in stainless finish.
• Whirlpool® or equal under-counter dishwasher in stainless finish.
• Microwave oven located above range.
• Water supply line for box icemaker connection.
• All appliances are Whirlpool® or equivalent.
• Only appliances purchased through Camford Property Group, Inc. will be connected by Camford Property Group, Inc. to supply and exhaust inlets and outlets.
• Whirlpool® or equal garbage disposal.
CLOSETS & MIRRORS
• Wire shelving in all closets.
• Flat mirrors for all bathrooms.
• Floor systems are individually designed using engineered structural lumber.
• Wall framing is spaced 16" O.C. using 2" X 6" studs.
• 3/4" tongue and groove OSB floor sheathing.
• Ceiling to be between 9.5’ and 10’ tall.
• Roof structure will be constructed with engineered trusses.
• Double hung vinyl windows, Pella® Encompass or equal with wood extension jambs with grilles as shown on plans.
• Trex® or equal composite decking with PVC railings.
• Lifetime architectural roof shingles. Ridge, soffit, gable, and/or mushroom venting, drip edges, flashing, and underlayment(s) as required by building code, manufacturer recommendations, and industry standards, GAF Weather Watch® or equal underlayment where required by code.
• Ice and water shield by plans.
• Exterior walls will have a composite R-value to meet or exceeds the current IECC Energy Code in Massachusetts. 2 x 6 exterior walls will have fiberglass batt insulation to meet code.
• All floor blockers sprayed per code.
• Mastic® Quest or CertainTeed® Main Street vinyl siding.
• Rakes and fascia’s wrapped in white aluminum, soffit vents are ventilated white vinyl and all corner board are insulated vinyl.
• Garage doors to be raised panel and top panel glass insert.
• Includes two (2) remotes with exterior key pad.
• Garage doors selected by Camford Property Group, Inc.
• Seamless white aluminum pre-finished gutters and downspouts.
Specifications for THE RESIDENCES DOWNTOWN, new construction, Franklin, MA are offered by Camford Property Group, Inc., the developer and general contractor. Camford Property Group, Inc. reserves the right to substitute any product with a product of equal or greater quality. Unless agreed upon, allowances to be used at vendor of developer's discretion. DISCLAIMER: NOT ALL ITEMS ON THIS SPECIFICATION MAY BE INCLUDED IN YOUR HOME. CUSTOMIZATION OF THESE SPECIFICATIONS AND MATERIALS ARE ONLY BY WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE BUYER AND CAMFORD PROPERTY GROUP, INC. Final Specifications are Subject to Purchase and Sale Agreement signed between the Buyer and Camford Property Group, Inc.